Reserve A Study Space
Reservations are available through the SignUpGenius link found within TutorTrac for appointments beginning on Monday, Feb 22nd.
All reservable spaces and equipment are disinfected after each use. Rest assured that we are complying with all university and public health guidelines to ensure that you receive the highest quality support and service.
Requirements For Building Use
- I will remember my CatCard and PIN Code so that I may access the building. Create or Reset your PIN Code here.
- I will only study by myself and understand that group meetings are not permitted.
- I will wear a face covering at all times while in the building.
- I will not socialize or be disruptive, especially while in designated quiet study areas.
- I understand that I may only consume water and prepackaged snacks while in the building and will alert staff of any accidental spills/crumbs.
- I will use headphones if listening to any audio content or music. The volume will be low enough for only me to hear.
- I will call (520) 621-1242 if I need to cancel my appointment, (mandatory if I am feeling unwell).
- I understand that my appointment may be cancelled at short notice depending on the circumstances surrounding COVID-19.
- My cellphone will always be kept on vibrate or silent and I will take any calls outside.
First Floor - Quiet Study
- The first floor lounge is available for individual students to study quietly.
- Reservable study stations are spread out at safe distances from each other.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes.
- Disposable earplugs are available upon request.
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm