Peer Mentor Program
Transitioning to a new university is challenging, especially when you don't know anyone. That's why we created the Peer Mentor Program.
Peer Mentors are more experienced and friendly students enrolled in the SALT Center who can:
- Help you find resources
- Explain how to use the SALT Center's services
- Get you connected to activities at the SALT Center and around campus
Your first meeting will take place at the Peer Mentor drop-in table in the SALT Center student lounge.
After that, you can meet anytime during the week, however frequently you and your peer mentor decide.
Let your Student Support Specialist know if you would like to be connected with a Peer Mentor.
Fall 2022 Drop-In Hours
You can also come to see a Peer Mentor at the drop-in table in our student lounge outside of the drop-in tutoring lab on the first floor!
- Mondays: Matt 10:00-11:15
- Tuesdays: Mari 1:00-3:00pm
- Thursdays: Theone 9:00-10:00am
- Fridays: Binay 8:00-10:00am